So, I have today and tomorrow, and then I have two weeks off. Much of that will be taken up by holiday celebrations and playing with Bun-Bun (my daughter Tegan’s nickname), but there are also some things I want to get done:
1. Finish this short story I’m working on, which I have taken a break from the novel to write.
2. Get at least 5000 more words into the novel.
3. Record The Unstrung Harp in “Bored British Voice” for VP17 alumni.
4. Plan out Semester 2 in detail.
5. Catch up on the several weeks of unread Daily Science Fiction stories sitting in my inbox.